busy, busy, busy ... hmmmm is there a theme there??
It has been tooooo long since I have done a post so it is going to be dot point:
- I have bought a new car - a Mitsubishi Outlander in charcoal grey. We will be picking it up in a week or so
- Gary is the proud owner of a D300 (& I am terribly jealous - but I suppose that I did get a new car)
- we will be selling a D70 with a couple of good lens - we have just had the CCD cleaned at Nikon in Sydney (on Tuesday) - so if you are interested let me know
- work has been busy for me and for Gary
- I have been busy designing pages for Scrapbook HQ - if you live in the area drop in and see what I have been up to!
- I have also been busy getting stuff ready for SIA (Scrapbooking trade show)
- We had visitors over Easter - it was great to chill, eat chocolate, scrapbook and chat
- I am conducting my very first Stampin' Up! party in a week and a bit (If you are interested in having a party let me know)
- I am coming up to my last week of a 7 week photography course which has been a heap of fun and I have learnt lots
- I went out taking photos in the pouring rain with other die hards from my photography course and the night was too much fun
- it took me 3 hours to get to Sydney for work this morning due to issues with a powerline on my track - it normally takes 1.5 hours - that was heaps of fun - NOT!
- ... is that it? probably not but that is it for now!
A couple of layouts so this is not just a verbal dump ...
Oh - and one last story from Benson - he is obsessed with Bandaids (thus the above layout) and generally he gets wiggles and sesame street bandaids. But we had a bit of an incident the other day and he was quiet badly bitten and it warranted a larger plain bandaid. I explained to Benson that it was a plain bandaid and he seemed happy with that. A couple of days later I replaced the bandaid for him and he was very happy because he explained he had got a new aero"plain" bandaid. Cracked me up - he thought that when I had told him it was a plain bandaid that I had abbreviated aeroplane. Bless him!