So what have I been up to this long weekend?
Well, I have:
- had some great family time;
- celebrated my little man's 6th birthday;
- coordinated the first visit by the tooth fairy;
- enjoyed a wonderful Easter morning through the eyes of a child;
- snorkeled in Kiama pools (yes it was cold) and watched Benson chase schools of tiny silver fish;
- bought a new pair of togs in preparation for our trip to Fiji;
- ate lots of chocolate (though not as much as hubby and child!);
- went on 2 x 5km runs;
- walked for 1.5hrs with a friend;
- went to a bosu/boxing class organised by the gym;
- drank lots of coffee and went out to lunch lots;
- had friends over for dinner;
- relaxed in the sunshine;
- took lots of photos;
- rediscovered an absolute LOVE of scrapbooking (again after a bit of a lull); and...
- drew the winner of my GCD prize giveaway.
and the winner is ....
Jane Butler! Congrats Jane!!!! Please email me with your address details and I will be sending a parcel your way.
I also have another giveaway for Cass who wanted to pass on her prize to a dear friend if she were fortunate enough to win. Well she did not win, but such generousity should not go unrewarded, so I will be sending a parcel Kathy's way as well.
Thanks to everyone that participated in the giveaway - I had so many wonderful comments left, I wish I could give everyone something. I also did not get a chance to respond to everyone, but I do want to say thankyou and that I appreciate everyone that drops by.
One other thing I did on the weekend was purge a HEAP of new unused past DT products that I will just never in 100 years be able to use all of, so watch this space for an upcoming Jillibean Soup giveaway!
I did lots of challenges this weekend, so I will photograph everything tomorrow and get it posted up here on the blog.
OK, I am off to organise dinner. Enjoy the last evening of your super long weekend if you live in Australia ...